Ford Motor Company
- Graphene is a material used in coating, cell phones and even some sporting goods – and soon, will be used under the hood in Ford vehicles, a first in automotive
- Ford, along with Eagle Industries and XG Sciences, has found a way to use a very small amount of graphene while achieving major property improvements – more lightweight, better heat conductivity and noise reduction – a breakthrough application
- In vehicles, graphene – which is li
- Tougher, smarter and more capable 2018 F-150 is built to take on the region’s toughest terrain
- New engines and powertrain combinations offer best in class performance
- 2018 F-150 debuts Co-Pilot 360 package of safety technologies
With class-leading power, smart technology and unrivaled capability and safety features, the Ford F-150 is built to take anything the Middle East can throw at it.
- Sixty per cent of drivers in the Middle East and Levant say fuel efficiency is more important than power
- A desire to save money and high fuel prices are the top reasons for choosing more fuel efficient cars
- Survey was conducted on Twitter and covered more than 19,000 responses from people in eight countries
- Ford Mustang, a cultural icon inspiring optimism and independence around the world, celebrates the production of its 10 millionth car at Flat Rock Assembly Plant in Michigan
- The Middle East’s most hashtagged car on Instagram last year also boasts the title of top-selling sports coupe worldwide for three years in a row
- Landmark 10 millionth Mustang is a high-tech, 460 horsepower 2019 Wimbledon White GT V8 six-speed convertible s
- Adaptive Cruise Control with class-exclusive Stop and Go functionality, and Collision Warning with Brake Support offer added peace of mind and convenience
- To carry more cargo, or tow heavier loads – up to a class-leading 4,200kg – the new generation Expedition offers Pro Trailer Backup Assist, which makes backing up a trailer as easy as turning a knob
- With a class-exclusive 10-speed automatic transmission mated to the new, more powerful 3.5-litre EcoBoos
- Ford and Lincoln vehicles earn five quality segment awards combined in the 2018 J.D. Power Initial Quality Study – more than any other automaker
- Ford Motor Company ranks No. 2 among all automakers in 2018 J.D.
On June 24, 2018, women in Saudi Arabia will be legally able to drive on the roads of the Kingdom. This is a momentous time in history and we are delighted to be able to welcome Saudi women “to the front”, to the driver’s seat.
Ford Motor Company was built on the belief that freedom of movement drives human progress, and we are thrilled to be part of this historical milestone, and have the opportunity to support women in the Kingdom during such an extraordinary time.