Sharjah showcasing its beauty and distinct tourist spots for family holidays with fun activities
Sharjah Summer campaign
- Saudi tourists make up largest share of guests in Sharjah hotels
- Sharjah Commerce &Tourism Development Authority seeks to attract more Saudi tourists in 2017
H.E. Khalid Jasim Al Midfa: ‘Shopping malls add great value to Sharjah’s tourism appeal’
The ongoing Sharjah Summer Campaign organized by the Sharjah Commerce and Tourism Development Authority (SCTDA) continues to offer a wide range of prizes, discounts and special shopping mall events to provide a unique experience for residents and visitors alike. The campaign aims to promote Sharjah as a leading regional and international summer destination in line with Sharjah Tourism Vision 2021.
- Exhibition held in line with ‘Sharjah Summer’ campaign
- Over 60 amateur & professional photographers from different countries participating
The ‘Vantage Point Sharjah 5’ exhibition was recently launched at the Sharjah Art Foundation’s Gallery 1 & 2 as part of the Sharjah Commerce and Tourism Development Authority’s ongoing ‘Sharjah Summer’ campaign.
- Initiative presents family offers and discounts up to 50 per cent
- Activities include handicrafts, movies and children programs
- Discounted meal offers upon purchasing entrance tickets
As a part of the ongoing 'Sharjah Summer' campaign, Sharjah Commerce and Tourism Development Authority (SCTDA) has revealed the exciting new activities and promotions, includi
Hotels provide up to 50 per cent discounts while leisure companies offer various recreational and cultural activities for families and children
Sharjah seeks to increase hotel rooms up to 15,000 by 2021 to maintain leading position on regional and global tourism