- Authority partners with DarkMatter Group to implement blockchain technologies designed & developed in the UAE.
- The system integrates with Abu Dhabi Locker, a single destination for digital record-keeping.
- Move represents strong push towards translating the vision of ‘Ghadan 21’ plan to build a sustainable knowledge economy
Cloud-Connected All Flash Arrays Enable Renowned Motorcycle Manufacturer to Optimize the Value of Data During Digital Transformation
NetApp, the data authority for hybrid cloud, today announces the integration of its industry-leading All Flash Storage Array (AFF) Series into leading motorcycle manufacturer Ducati’s information technology (IT) environment.
New mobility and decision-support technologies plus services for operations consulting and upskilling empower critical competencies for Top Quartile performance
As manufacturers accelerate digital transformation and workforce evolution, Emerson has unveiled significant enhancements to its Plantweb digital ecosystem, the industry’s most comprehensive Industrial IoT automation platform.
Operators can capture billions of dollars in new revenue potential by targeting the digital transformation of other industries using 5G and IoT technology.
By Chafic Traboulsi, Head of Networks for Ericsson Middle East and Africa
Innovations in e-commerce and m-commerce slowly phasing out use of traditional wallets
The 22nd and the 23rd of January 2018, marked the first TM Forum’s Digital Transformation Middle East conference at the Grosvenor House Hotel Dubai, after a successful event in Asia. As such, Ericsson was one of this year’s main sponsors, and held a speech at the conference where it took an in-depth look into strategy and business model changes, cultural and organizational challenges, and the upcoming technologies underpinning transformation in the coming 5-7 years.
As technology comes to permeate every aspect of our lives, redefining connectivity and digital capability on every front, it will become smarter, more intuitive, and more humanistic than ever before.
- Logistics companies are now providing their clients with online & digital solutions to address their needs & maintain competitiveness
- A recent study reveals that 75% of the industry professionals highlighted the importance of digital transformation in the Supply Chain industry
With the global expansion of online technologies, the concept of Digital Transformation within the Supply Chai