- Highlights on display at the Ericsson booth will include the City model, AI drone, cloud robotics, connected vehicles and 3.5GHz connectivity
- Ericsson will host 20 SMMEs inside its exhibition stand
From September 10 to 13, Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) will showcase the latest innovations in 5G, Digital Services, and IoT with a focus on supporting Small, Medium and Micro-sized Enterprises (SMMEs) at ITU Telecom World 2018 in Durban, South Africa.
- Ericsson experts to present a wide range of demonstrations during AfricaCom 2017 at the Cape Town International Convention Centre
- Collaborations with industry leaders on innovative connectivity solutions also to be showcased
- Visitors to experience hands-on demonstrations in Networks, Digital Services and sustainability areas
Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) will again demonstrate its commitment to Africa at this year’s AfricaCom 2017 under th
- Zain adds 2.1 million new customers reflecting a 5% year-on-year growth rate, and ending the period serving 46.5 million
- Data revenues increase by an encouraging 21%, representing 15% of total Group revenues
Kuwait - 21 July, 2014: Zain Group, a pioneer of mobile telecommunications across the Middle East and Africa, announces its consolidated financial results for the six months ended 30 June, 2014.