Global demand for mobile data transmissions to grow by 40 per cent Year-on-Year as 5G technology remains hot trend in the GCC
Rostelecom and Ericsson have launched a 5G trial network at the State Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg, Russia – one of the largest art museums in the world.
- Ericsson and Corda Campus set up Belgian 5G Life Campus in Hasselt to test 5G technologies across a range of innovative applications
- New 5G Life Campus to welcome Belgian industry players to develop 5G applications that benefit industry and society, help boost the country’s economy and create jobs
- The first 5G network environment in Belgium will be available first quarter of 2018, ahead of the expected commercial launch of the technology in the country
Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) and Corda Camp
In a new report from Ericsson, ICT players who leverage 5G to digitalize industries can capture business worth 0.6 Billion US dollars by 2026 in Lebanon.
- Soccer fans get a glimpse of how the game-day experience will change when 5G technology is introduced to stadiums
- Ericsson 5G vehicle and HD cameras live-stream 4K UHD video of visitors kicking a “connected” soccer ball using a live 5G feed with speeds up to 4 Gbps
- Demo open for public participation in the Sprint Fan Zone at Philadelphia’s Lincoln Financial Field
Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC) and Sprint gave sports enthusiasts a front-row seat