- Delegation to visit Indianapolis & Detroit cities from September 15 to 22, 2018
- Non-oil trade between US & UAE reached USD 24.28 billion in 2017
- Over 1,500 American firms registered in UAE
- More than 50,000 US citizens now living in the UAE
- US pavilion participation at Expo 2
Leading specialist for government documentation to assist investors in facilitating requirements
Dubai FDI, the investment development agency of Dubai Economy (DED), announced that it has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with VFS Global, one of the world’s leading specialists on visa processing, identity and citizen services with presence across 139 countries to facilitate administrative processing requirements of investors, including visa and other documentation services.