GITEX Technology Week 2018
- Move to reinforce Abu Dhabi’s local and global economic position
- Platform enables customers to complete government transactions without visiting services centers
The Abu Dhabi Smart Solutions and Services Authority (ADSSSA) formally launched its ‘Abu Dhabi Government Digital Payment platform’ (ADPay) at GITEX Technology Week 2018, which was recently held in Dubai.
Company showcasing their next generation business solution
MoU signed during GITEX 2018 to make Dubai a global model for cities of the future
Innovative electronic system to ensure effective implementation of legislation by Dubai Government entities
Initiative titled “New Medical Journey” ensures issuance of commercial license from two weeks to an hour
Abu Dhabi’s Smart Solutions and Services Authority (ADSSSA) launched the second integrated journey titled ‘New Medical Journey’ at “TAMM” Platform during its participation at GITEX 2018, in the presence of H.E. Saif Mohammed Al Hajeri, Chairman of the Department of Economic Development – Abu Dhabi; and Dr. Rauda Saeed Al Saadi, Director General of ADSSSA.
Participation in line with its mission to promote innovation and excellence for modern future
- Etisalat Digital and Ericsson demonstrate unified traffic management IoT platform capabilities, and locally develop and promote use cases for the UAE urban transportation sector
- The use cases are built on the unified IoT platform for smart traffic management
- Under the GITEX 2018 theme: Experience Future Urbanism, Etisalat Digital and Ericsson will showcase efficient traffic management solutions that includes Secure Vehicle Tracking, Automotive Surveillance and eCall Accident