Win a place at an exclusive British Airways golf clinic led by the Ryder Cup hero
Lebanon, October 28, 2014: British Airways is offering golfers around the world a once in a lifetime opportunity to learn from Justin Rose at an exclusive golf clinic in Dubai.
Justin Rose, who recently led the European team to victory at the Ryder Cup, will be hosting an exclusive clinic at Emirates Golf Club in Dubai on Tuesday 18 November 2014, where he will be sharing his knowledge with two lucky winners, a guest of each winner and VIP guests.
Each winner will receive two return economy class flights to Dubai via London, three nights stay at the spectacular JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai, access to the golf clinic and a cocktail party with the golf legend at the famous Emirates Golf Club.
To be in with a chance of winning visit www.britishairways.com/flights-and-holidays/partners/justin-rose-competition and correctly answer the below question to be entered into a draw to win the trip.
Last month, Justin Rose took on a unique charity challenge hitting golf balls off the wing of a British Airways 747 along with Gary Lineker, Jamie Redknapp, Ian Wright and Jodie Kidd.
Which celebrity is first to hit the gong in the British Airways Charity Celebrity Golf Tournament? You can view the video here: http://youtu.be/rgc5pNhgPvo
In addition to hosting the British Airways golf clinic, Rose will be competing in the European Tour’s finale of the Race to Dubai, the DP World Tour Championship, held at the Jumeirah Golf Estates in the United Arab Emirates between 20 – 23 November.
Notes to editors:
Registration opens at 12.00 on Monday 27 October, 2014
Closing date for entries is Sunday 02 November, 2014
The winner will be notified on Monday 03 November, 2014
Please visit http://www.britishairways.com/flights-and-holidays/partners/justin-rose-competition for full competition terms and conditions
About British Airways:
- British Airways flies to 179 destinations, 9 destinations in the UK, 84 in Europe and 86 in the rest of the world.
- The airline is one of the world's largest international airlines carrying approximately 40 million passengers around the world every year.
- The airline offers a choice of four cabins on the majority of its long-haul services.
- The airline is investing in new aircraft, new cabins, new technology and new routes.
- British Airways operates the majority of flights from Terminal 5, its home at London Heathrow. This terminal is capable of handling 30 million customers a year and is the size of 50 football pitches.
- British Airways is half way through a more than £5bn investment in new aircraft, smarter cabins, elegant lounges and new technologies to make life more comfortable in the air and on the ground.
- British Airways’ home Terminal 5 has been recognised as the world’s best terminal for the third consecutive year in the Skytrax awards.