- 92 per cent of polled GCC SMEs already on social media
- Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn driving unprecedented customer engagement for Arab SMEs
- Internet users in the Arab World is poised to climb to 226 million by 2018
- SMEs contributes around 33 percent to GDP and comprises nearly 25 percent of the total labor force in Saudi Ar
Results account for nine per cent of Dubai’s total energy savings of 305,000 KWh this year
- Experts and knowledge influencers at First Knowledge Conference discuss roadmap for Arab Knowledge Index
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, December 9, 2014: The instability represented by the Arab Spring and the rise of extremism in the region are the direct outcomes of current inadequacies in the education system in Arab countries, experts said on the concluding day of the First Knowledge Conference in Dubai.
The aim of the trip was to introduce the bloggers to the newly released Smartphone the LG G3.
#touchgivesback campaign attracts 16,000 tweets within 14 days only