The first of its kind healthy gourmet popcorn store in Lebanon
Over 1,000 employees demonstrate team spirit, dedication & excellence during celebration
UAE, November 4, 2014 – ICDL Arabia, the governing body and certification authority for the ICDL certificate program in Egypt, GCC States and Iraq, has announced that it has registered a 24% increase in the number of GCC applicants enrolling in the New ICDL program so far this year. This is attributed to the New ICDL modules and the flexibility offered in the new structure of the program as introduced earlier this year.
- Ahmed bin Hareb: Performance evaluation rounds show strong competition for this year’s championship
- Ahmed Sharif: Valuable prizes to be given for the championship competitions winners
- DWHC 2014 qualifies 2588 participants from among 3385 candidates
- Gulf Products Competition to feature 308 participants and 532 participants for the Emirati Competition
Beirut, October 8, 2014: Under the patronage of Lebanese Minister of Telecommunications Boutros Harb, represented by the head of the Owner Supervisory Board, Mr.
September 18, 2014
- LINE Sticker Contest for Arabic users with a total prize of USD 37,000
- Be the creative designer of LINE stickers for all Arab users to enjoy!
- United Nations participates at event to showcase Dubai as an example of a Smart City
- Stanford Engineering School’s Robert Sutton conducts workshop on ‘Leadership and Scaling up Excellence’
[UAE, September 15, 2014] – H.E.