Region’s largest FM event to take centerstage at pioneering Community Management Week
- FM EXPO is Middle East’s largest Facilities Management event
- Over 150 exhibiting companies from 19 countries and 10,000 visitors
- Part of the first Community Management Week
- Features 15 free-to-attend continuing professional develop (CPD)-certified workshops, 6 FM Masterclasses, FM World Congress and Middle East High Rise Summit
FM EXPO, the Middle East’s largest facilities management event, will be taking place from May 23 to 25, 2016 at the Dubai World Trade Centre. The 10th
edition of the event reflects its long-standing commitment towards the industry. With a 25 per cent increase in exhibition space compared to 2015, it will host over 150 companies from 19 countries showcasing their innovative solutions to nearly 10,000 visitors.
Aside from a vast display of cutting-edge technologies, products and services, the show will deliver an extensive and sophisticated education program. During the three-day event, industry players and visitors will be able to participate to five international conferences, including the FM World Congress and Middle East High Rise Summit, 15 free-to-attend continuing professional develop (CPD)-certified workshops, and six FM Masterclasses.
Jaafar Shubber, Senior Project Manager, FM EXPO, said: “For the last 10 years, FM EXPO has successfully promoted the needs of FM professionals, tenants and end users, as well as property developers and owners, by focusing on wide range of topics such as sustainability, technology, building compliance, building lifecycle, security, and hygiene and infrastructure, among others. Strict government regulations on built environment and demand for cost and energy efficient solutions has spurred the need for advanced FM solutions which will feature under the spotlight at the bigger 10th
edition of the FM EXPO.”
“We have been regularly participating at the FM EXPO since 2012. This time, it promises to be bigger and better as it will be part of the first-ever Community Management Week. We will showcase integrated FM services along with other services such as catering, laundry, environmental services, waste management, staff accommodation and manpower supply and recruitment. We look forward to exciting networking opportunities to connect with existing and potential clients at the 10th edition of FM EXPO,” concluded Mr Samih Basaddiq, Managing Director, Advanced FM, Platinum Sponsor of FM EXPO.
Organised by dmg events Middle East, Asia & Africa, FM EXPO will be co-located with four dedicated events that make up Community Management Week, to provide a well-rounded and professional environment to conduct business and improve the quality of life for surrounding communities. These include;
- The Big 5 Outdoor Design & Build Show – a specialised trade show offering products and services for landscaping, outdoor furniture, sports and play equipment;
- Middle East Waste & Recycling – Dubai’s premier event on opportunities and challenges in waste management and recycling;
- Commercial Cleaning & Hygiene – bringing those involved in cleaning services and products together to share ideas and innovative products;
- Elevators & Access Control – the only dedicated building access and mobility exhibition in the Middle East.
For more information, log on to https://www.fm-expo.com