Published 4 years ago
Last updated 4 years ago
One of the Middle East’s largest exhibition organisers has revealed details of the newly launched Community Management Week. At its heart is the provision of sustainable community services for citizens and residents across the region. This includes day-to-day cleaning services, the removal of waste and recycling, and the maintenance of the landscaped gardens. Community Management Week, taking place at the Dubai World Trade Centre from 23 – 25 May 2016, is organised by dmg events Middle East, Asia & Africa, and brings together leading international exhibitors from around the world. Five dedicated events that make up Community Management Week are:
- FM EXPO - The largest dedicated facilities management event in the Middle East
- The Big 5 Outdoor Design & Build Show – An event offering landscaping services and products as well as outdoor furniture, sports and play equipment
- Middle East Waste & Recycling – Dubai’s premiere event on opportunities and challenges in waste management and recycling
- Commercial Cleaning & Hygiene – Bringing those involved in cleaning services and products together to share ideas and innovative products
- Elevators & Access Control – The only building access and mobility exhibition in the Middle East.